Class room or on-site training services
Helping you get the most from your investment in SolarWinds®
- All training courses conducted by SolarWinds® Certified Professionals
- Comprehensive training program on SolarWinds® modules
- Custom Training
- Trainers have ITIL Best Practice knowledge
- Class room training in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds
This intensive one day course provides delegates with the basic knowledge required to understand their computer networks.
- PLAN - Ethernet.
- PLAN - Protocols & Services.
- Network Management through SNMP.
- Product specific courses.
The cost is £495 + VAT per person for 1 day at Kenson’s Cirencester training facilities.
Single company course - £1,950 + VAT for up to 8 delegates.
A pre-course questionnaire is provided in order to understand customer needs fully. Course content includes:
- Jargon Busting – What is a network
- Bits, Bytes, Frames & Packets
- Protocols, Standards & TLAs
- The OSI 7 Layer Model
- A framework to instill order into a disordered world
- ‘Please Do Not Throw Sausage Pizza Around’
- The Physical Layer
- Cables, Interfaces, Connectors & Converters
- The Data Link Layer (Ethernet)
- Switches & Broadcasts
- Real & Virtual Local Area Networks
- The Network Layer (Internet Protocol - IP)
- The ‘Rocket Powered Mailman’
- IP Addressing
- Transport and Session Layers
- Control & Command with TCP
- Best Endeavors & Chaos Theory with UDP
- Application and Presentation
- User Focused Services
- The World Wide Web, email & File Transfer
- Remote Control - Telnet, VNC
- Enabling Services
- DNS, DHCP & RSVP
- Network Troubleshooting
- Tools for everyone - Ping, Traceroute, netstat and ARP
- Network Management
- Network Security
- Proxies, Firewalls, DoS & DMZ