Class room or on-site training services
Helping you get the most from your investment in SolarWinds®
- All training courses conducted by SolarWinds® Certified Professionals
- Comprehensive training program on SolarWinds® modules
- Custom Training
- Trainers have ITIL Best Practice knowledge
- Class room training in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds
Comprehensive Training Program on the SolarWinds® modules
Orion from SolarWinds® provides highly cost effective and professional tool for monitoring network performance. With its built in discovery tools and web front end this products delivers huge amounts of valuable data combined with very flexible configuration options, to ensure the right people see the relevant information.
Orion now integrates closely with a range of optional modules and the SolarWinds® Engineers Toolset. This two part, four day course provides all the knowledge required to install, configure and tailor Orion, its Modules and the Engineers Toolset to build a complete network monitoring and health check system.
It is expected that delegates are familiar with the basic networking concepts and terminology. Such familiarity can be gained from attending Kenson’s Network Fundamentals course.
Delegates attending Part 2 of the Comprehensive SolarWinds® Training Program are expected to have completed Part 1 prior to attendance.
The cost is £1865 + VAT per person at Kenson’s Cirencester training facilities.
The course can also be held on-site for up to 8 delegates - prices available on request.
- For network professionals that are new to the industry, the SolarWinds® course is a comprehensive introduction to networking troubleshooting techniques and the tools that are available.
- The full potential of SolarWinds® is realised and the return on product investment increased.
- Saves time - Staff are able to quickly select the most effective tool and apply techniques to solve networking issues.
- Saves money - Utilise the full range of options within SolarWinds® rather than purchasing additional tools.
- The course design is based on the current best practice for Adult Learning (Androgogy) and uses many techniques for ‘Accelerated Learning’ to provide an interesting, engaging, and informative course.
- Limited class size of 8 people increases instructor/student interaction.
- Courses can take place in a ‘safe’ environment with access to a wide range of networking equipment and technologies available at Kenson’s offices.
Part 1 - Orion NPM Essentials - Course Contents
- Understanding SNMP
- Orion system configuration and licensing options
- Preparing for and Installing Orion NPM
- Learning the Network
- Configuring Orion
- Using Network Atlas
- Administering the Web Interface
- Universal Device Poller
- Configuring and Managing Alerts
- Configuring Reports
Part 2 - Orion NPM Modules - Course Contents
- Understanding the Orion Database
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
- Server & Application Monitor
- IP Address Manager
- Network Configuration Manager
- VoIP & Network Quality Manager
- User Device Tracker
- Web Performance Monitor