VoIP and Network Quality Manager
Deep dive into critical call QoS metrics and WAN performance insights
- Monitor WAN QoS performance
- Troubleshoot VoIP call quality problems
- Cisco VoIP gateway and PRI trunk monitoring
- Visual VoIP call path trace
- Simplify IP SLA setup
- Optional High Availability
What’s New What’s new in VoIP and Network Quality Manager 4.4.1
VNQM 4.4.1 is an Orion Platform product, and it runs on Orion Platform 2017.3.
SolarWinds® Orion Installer
Use the SolarWinds® Orion Installer to install and upgrade one or more Orion Platform products simultaneously in your environment. When installing new products into an existing Orion environment, the Orion Installer verifies compatibility between the product versions and notifies you if additional steps are needed. The Orion Installer also supports upgrades from older versions of the software with a generated upgrade path, merging the capabilities of the Product Upgrade Advisor into the installer.
Windows Authentication support for Orion Microsoft SQL Database connectivity
Secure the connection between your Orion server and your SQL server
Increase your security compliance by using Windows authentication for both day-to-day data storage and retrieval between your Orion server and your SQL server and during the initial setup of your database server in the Configuration Wizard.
Do not use a Windows account with a password policy applied.
You can also enable SSL directly in the Configuration Wizard to encrypt the information exchanged between your Orion server or additional polling engines and your SQL server, independent of SSL settings on your SQL server.
SSL must be configured on your SQL server to utilize this feature.
Multi-subnet High Availability
Distribute HA pool members to different subnets in this new update to SolarWinds® High Availability for near instantaneous, automated failover to a secondary server on a different subnet. Create an HA pool , update your secondary server, and activate HA in your current Orion environment just as easily as before.
Get both broad and in-depth visibility into your environment by correlating disparate data points across your infrastructure, including on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments, in easy-to-read charts.
This version of PerfStack™:
- Includes Real-Time Polling at approximately one second intervals for selected metrics.
- Increases the number of supported metrics and products
- Lets you view the data behind supported charts with the Data Explorer.
- Enables Drag and drop entities to the chart area.
- Can open an analysis project directly from an entity with common metrics already added.
- Lets you access the details page for an entity from the Performance Analysis dashboard.