Quality of Service (QoS) & Network Quality Management
VoIP & WAN Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting - Proactively
- VoIP call QoS metrics monitored including jitter, latency, packet loss & MOS
- Advanced troubleshooting by correlating call issues with WAN performance
- Search & filter call detail records
- Site-to-site WAN performance monitoring using Cisco IP SLA technology
- Auto discovers Cisco IP SLA enabled network devices
Solarwinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager delivers a powerful solution for identifying site-specific or WAN-related network performance issues from the perspective of each of your remote sites. With this new Orion module, you can quickly discover which devices on your network support IP SLA & automatically setup operations. Then, keep an eye on key WAN applications by monitoring the performance of underlying network protocols, including DNS lookups, FTP, HTTP, TCP connect & UDP jitter while continuing to monitor VoIP call paths.
Solarwinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager is the next generation of SolarWinds IP SLA Manager & delivers powerful VoIP monitoring & troubleshooting for identification of VoIP call performance & quality, along with WAN performance monitoring.
Installing VoIP & Netowrk Quality Manager is straightforward but you might want to consider using Kenson who provide a comprehensive installation service to allow you to get more from the application from day one.