Patching of Microsoft® & 3rd-Party Applications - Automated
- New! Patch the latest Oracle Java 7 update - FREE with our 30-day evaluation
- Patching in minutes not weeks to physical & virtual Windows® desktops & servers with pre-built, tested patches from vendors such as Adobe®, Apple®, Google®, Mozilla®, Oracle® & others
- Control when & where patches are applied to reduce security risks & service performance degradation
- Reports and dashboard views to pass audits and demonstrate compliance
- Extend your WSUS or SCCM patch management environment - apply common 3rd-party patches for Adobe®, Apple®, Google®, Mozilla®, and Oracle® Java™ management solution
Easily Patch Servers & 3rd Party Apps with SolarWinds Patch Manager Software
Patch management across tens of thousands of servers and workstations becomes easy with SolarWinds Patch Manager. Patch Manager is an affordable tool for third-party software and lets you leverage and extend the capabilities of Microsoft® WSUS and SCCM to report, deploy, and manage Microsoft and third-party patches. With Patch Manager you do not require the use of Microsoft SCUP or complicated scripting to deploy, manage, or report on third-party patches when using Microsoft WSUS or SCCM.
The reporting options provided by SolarWinds Patch Manager, allow you to quickly evaluate the status of vulnerability throughout your environment. You will be able to reliably demonstrate to auditors and IT teams that all systems are patched and compliant (or, and critically, easily determine those that are not).