NEW! Network Performance Monitor v12
Revolutionary network monitoring software with end-to-end visibility to pinpoint performance issues
- Multi-vendor fault, performance, and availability with NPM 12
- Reduce network outages and quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues with affordable, easy-to-use network monitoring software.
- Advanced network troubleshooting for on-premises, hybrid, and cloud services with critical path hop-by-hop analysis
- View network performance, traffic, and configuration details all along the service delivery path with critical path visualization, regardless of device location.
Customizable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts
Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies
Dynamic wired and wireless network discovery and mapping
Automatically map devices and display performance metrics, and link connection and utilization
Automated capacity forecasting, alerting, and reporting
Automatically calculate exhaustion dates via customizable thresholds based on peak and average usage
Comprehensive monitoring of F5® BIG-IP® family of products
See into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery environment
Wireless network monitoring and management
Retrieve performance metrics for autonomous access points, wireless controllers, and clients
Consultant and services-free deployment
Install and deploy NPM 12 with out-of-the-box monitors, alerts, and reports in about an hour
- Network Availability & Performance Monitoring - Bandwidth utilisation, packet loss, latency, errors, discards, CPU, & memory is monitored for all SNMP & WMI enabled devices on your network. NPM also reports interface availability.
- Automated Network Device Discovery - New network devices are quickly discovered by scheduled scans of the network. This ensures all of your critical network devices are monitored.
- Intelligent Network Alerting - Configure alarms for correlated events, sustained conditions, & complex combinations of device states. Escalations are handled intelligently with NPM's topology & dependency-based alert suppression. Therefore, you are only notified of the alarms that are genuinely critical.
- Multi-Vendor Device Support - Network devices are supported from the leading hardware vendors "out of the box".
- Do-It-Yourself Deployment or use Kenson's expertise - installing NPM is straightforward with a wizard interface to guide you through the process. Kenson also provides a comprehensive installation service to allow you to get more from NPM day one.