Log & Event Manager
Log Collection, Analysis, & Real-Time Correlation
- Collect log & event data from tens of thousands of devices for analysis
- Enjoy true real-time correlation
- Rapidly & automatically take action against threats with Active Response technology
- Highly effective data visualisation tools – word clouds, treemaps, & more
- Rapidly generate compliance reports for PCI DSS , GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, HIPAA, & more
- Deploys with correlation rules, reports, & responses
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager arms you with 360-degree visibility to rapidly fix issues across your infrastructure. Through the incredibly intuitive interface, you gain valuable insights from millions of files & events for you to immediately spot abnormalities & identify emerging performance issues. You can correlate events & logs from multiple sources, enabling you to dig into incidents from multiple angles; these are ultimately the key to solving complex performance problems throughout your infrastructure.
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager delivers the functionality you need to ensure compliance, with coverage from the perimeter to the endpoint. By performing real-time log analysis & employing powerful event correlation across your infrastructure, the product quickly identifies attacks, highlights threats, & uncovers policy violations.
You can also increase the security of your network with the built-in library of Active Responses. These responses can take automatic action to protect your infrastructure by quarantining, blocking, routing, & controlling services, processes, accounts, & privileges. The result is a proactive defense to safeguard your infrastructure against today's threats.
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager is installed as a standalone product & licensing is based on the number of nodes monitored. Installing the Log & Event Manager is straightforward but you can choose to use Kenson as we provide comprehensive installation services to allow you to get more from the application day one.