Kiwi Syslog Server
Kiwi Syslog - Real-Time Views of your Syslog Messages
- Simultaneously receive, manage, & view real-time Syslog messages in multiple windows
- Log clean-ups, scheduled automated log archiving & advanced script actions
- Advanced alerts based on Syslog message content, message volume, or meta data
- Produce graphs of Syslog statistics over specific time periods
- Easy to deploy - start managing your Syslog messages from routers, switches, Unix hosts, & other Syslog enabled devices in minutes
Kiwi Syslog Server is easy to set up & configure, & offers a feature-rich solution for receiving, logging, displaying, & forwarding Syslog messages from network devices, such as routers, switches, Unix hosts & other Syslog-enabled devices.
Kiwi Syslog Server provides real-time views of your Syslog messages that can be filtered by host name, host IP address, priority, message text, or time of day. With Kiwi Syslog Server, you can set up advanced alerts based on message content, message volume, or meta data & perform automated actions, including emailing, message forwarding, triggering audible alarms, sending SNMP traps, & paging staff members. Producing trend analysis graphs & emailing traffic statistics is quick & easy!