Powerful network automation and configuration management software
- Schedule automated backups
- Perform bulk configuration changes
- Increase security
- Rollback network configuration
- Compare and analyze config changes
- Generate automated email reports
What’s new in Kiwi Cat Tools v3.11.3
Fixes for the following issues
- The Check for Updates feature is now working. You can now download a new version of Kiwi CatTools by clicking KiwiCatTools > Help > Check for updates.
- The bug that caused the CLI Send Command Activity to generate an input error with Cisco ASA firewalls has been corrected.
- The SMTP AUTH SSH/TLS bug that prevented emails from being sent from the Primary Server has been fixed.
- The issue that prevented Kiwi CatTools from backing up a switch using ConnectVia has been resolved.
- The issue where CatTools failed to determine DeviceHostNameID for a Mikrotik Router device has been resolved.
- The bug that resulted in Error  Access denied when regular users loaded a Device Information form into Kiwi CatTools has been fixed.
- This Hotfix resolves a performance issue caused by the system logging extra information to Infolog.txt.
- The issue where the Device.Backup.Running.Config activity returned different backup configuration files for the same device has been resolved.
- The problem that caused an error when running the Device.CLI.Send commands activity has been fixed.