IP Address Manager
IP address management software designed to save time and prevent costly errors
- Automated IP address tracking
- Integrated DHCP, DNS, and IP address management
- IP address alerting, troubleshooting, and reporting
- Multi-vendor on-prem and cloud DHCP and DNS support
- IP Request Wizard for streamlining and automating IP address requests
- API support with CRUD operations for two-way integration with third-party software
What’s new in IP Address Manager v4.8
Support for your Infoblox environment
IPAM 4.8 introduces monitoring support for Infoblox. You can now monitor DHCP, DNS and IP information coming from your Infoblox environment.
Custom properties replace custom fields
With this release, IPAM has migrated from product-specific custom fields to the centralized custom properties used by other Orion platform products. Custom fields created with IPAM 4.7 or earlier will be automatically converted to custom properties.
Support for more Linux versions
IPAM 4.8 has extended DHCP and DNS support to the following Linux variants:
- Ubuntu 14.4
- Ubuntu 16.4
- Debian 9.5
- Debian 8.6
Orion Platform 2018.4 new features and improvements
Automatically upgrade additional polling engines, additional web servers, and High Availability servers directly from the Orion Web Console. Upgrades run in parallel, dramatically reducing the time required to upgrade large deployments.
Authenticate users with the SAML protocol
Users can log in to the Orion Web Console using Okta or Active Directory Federation Service credentials.
Performance Analysis upgrades
PerfStack can transform line data to show different values instead of raw data.
Orion Deployment Health updates
- Orion Diagnostics on the Web: Collect diagnostics from your polling engines directly from the Orion Web Console.
- Access your deployment health directly from Settings.
Legacy charts and classic charts are being replaced by new generation modern charts.
Open a Performance Analysis dashboard for a mapped entity directly from Orion Maps.
IPAM 4.8 is an Orion Platform product and uses Orion Platform 2018.4.