Firewall Security Manager - Become a Firewall Management Expert!
Multi-vendor Firewall Security & Change Management
- Security audits automated with in excess of 120 customisable checks based on standards from NSA, NIST, SANS & more
- Change management & firewall troubleshooting simplified for your multi-vendor, Layer 3 network devices
- Isolates redundant, covered & unused rules & objects by analysing firewall configurations & logs.
- New rules can be introduced or existing rules changed & the impact on your firewall policy tested prior to introduction
- Scan your inventory for high-risk firewalls & rapidly assess your risk profiles
Network security is critical to the health of your organisation; & in today's world increasingly so. It follows that your Firewalls are critical but they are only as effective as the rules you build. Firewall Security Manager from SolarWinds helps you discover & mend your security holes. This powerful SolarWinds module provides clear troubleshooting & change management for your multi-vendor, Layer 3 network devices to further help fill gaps in your security rules.
Firewall Security Manager automates the task of security audits. It comes complete with over 120 (customisable) checks based on standards from NSA, NIST, SANS & others. View firewall rules, objects, interfaces, configurations, & problems in a single management console where you can immediately gain insight into your Layer 3 network security environment.
Rules & objects no longer required or deemed unnecessary can be safely removed without exposing your organisation to unauthorised traffic or affecting current service availability.
Installing Firewall Security Manager is straightforward but you might want to consider using Kenson who provide a comprehensive installation service to allow you to get more from the application from day one.