Database Performance Analyzer
Database Performance Analyzer for SQL Server
Database Performance Analyzer for SQL Server is the one database performance monitoring, analysis and tuning solution designed specifically to prevent and solve the toughest performance problems. It's not a general purpose SQL Server monitor. Database Performance Analyzer for SQL Server goes where conventional server health tools can’t. It’s the one tool that all DBAs, Developers and DBA Managers can use, collaborating to save DBA and Developer time and measurably improve SQL Server performance
- Four Clicks to Resolution. Alarm trail leads DBAs directly to the root cause of the problem in 3-4 clicks.
- No agents. No Tracing. Less than 1% load on monitored servers makes Database Performance Analyzer the lightest high performance monitoring tool available.
- Correlate Response Time to Server Health. Track delays for each query and then compare it to server health and session information for the complete picture.
- Current and Historical Trend Analysis. See patterns that explain performance over seconds, days, months, or years. Monitor the effects of changes in real-time
SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer (formerly Confio Ignite) for SQL Server is a comprehensive database performance monitoring and analysis solution for DBAs, IT managers, and application developers. Database Performance Analyzer eliminates performance bottlenecks, improves application service, and reduces overall cost of SQL Server operations.
- Improve the way your SQL server performance is managed.
- The web browser based dashboard gives you quick access to the instances with highest wait time wait time trends and critical alerts.
- Consistently monitors 24/7 to ensure even the most notorious intermittent problems are captured.
- Unique in its ability to correlate SQL response time with a variety of metrics giving you a clear view of relationships.
- Identifies the query, bottleneck and measures wait time providing direct insight to the route cause of the slow database performance problems.
- Agentless architecture uniquely designed with minimal observer effect this results in less than a 1% load on monitored servers.