Call logging for organisations with over 1,000 extensions
- Linux platform gives true scalability, stability and increased security
- Multi-tariff module for billing, cost reduction and recharge
- Traffic management profiling to strategically align the infrastructure with your business
- Performance monitoring to increase productivity of phone based areas
- Toll fraud alerts for increased network security
- Intuitive web browser user interface for universal access and ease of use
ORBi-TEL7 is a powerful integrated call logging, call accounting and voice network management application to:
- Reduce fixed and mobile costs through monitoring usage.
- Increase phone based productivity thorough effective monitoring and feedback.
- Align your telecom infrastructure with the requirements of the business through managing and monitoring traffic.
ORBi-TEL7 is truly scalable and runs on industry standard Linux platforms and in virtual server environments. This helps reduce ownership costs and supports a green computing policy. Integration with third-party databases for single point of data entry can further reduce administration costs and increases data integrity.
ORBi-TEL7 provides clear and concise reports for managers to quickly pinpoint and address high cost areas and under performance. Graphical charts clearly indicate where action is required and can be further supported by real time notification. Trends, high usage and traffic patterns are clearly highlighted and thresholds can be set for immediate action to be taken. This all leads to effective management and control to reduce costs, increase productivity and minimise security risk.
The ORBi-TEL7 application has been awarded compatibility status with Avaya (both Aura and CS1000 platforms). ORBi-TEL7 is certified compatible by Cisco for CUCM and by Mitel for the 3300 range of platforms. It is also compatible with most other leading manufacturers’ range of PABX platforms.
Telecom costs are often the 4th highest expense an organisation has to manage; but you can’t manage what you can’t measure. Managing costs down and maximising productivity are key management objectives for all organisations and these can only be met with effective management reporting.