Join this *FREE* webinar on Tuesday 13th November at 11am to see how NetFort metadata can extend your flow visibility and provide value to network operations, security and the entire company.
NetFort metadata offers:
- Insight extending far beyond NetFlow
- Drill down when troubleshooting bandwidth issues to prove it is not the network
- Readable context and detail when there is a problem in order to understand and prove how it happened and what happened afterwards
- Vendor agnostic visibility, works on any network simply using a SPAN port or TAP
- Visibility anywhere, at the core, remote sites, including east west virtual traffic
- Cost effective long-life data retention, ideal for forensics
The popularity of metadata is rising because it’s in the sweet spot between full packet capture like Wireshark and PCAPs on one hand and NetFlow on the other, which lacks detail and drill down.
Most organisations, even SMEs with limited resources and time, can resolve their network performance and security issues with metadata.
Darragh Delaney, Director of Product Management Netfort, will take you through a live demonstration of the LANGuardian and will host an interactive Q&A SESSION.
Register now to secure your place and learn how to take network traffic, security and performance troubleshooting to the next level!