DPA 10.2 focuses on analyzing common, but difficult to solve problems of blocking, locking and deadlocks.
- Blocking Analysis (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, ASE) and Deadlock Reporting (SQL Server 2012 and later)
- Find root blockers and their total impact to other queries, allowing users to focus on fixing the queries with the most impact.
- Single click to identify the last activity of an idle blocker, saving hours of manual work sifting through SQL queries.
- Deadlock list with drill down to detail, showing victims and survivors.
- Support for the Latest Databases
- SQL Server 2016 and MySQL 5.7
- MySQL Repository
- DPA can now use MySQL or MySQL RDS as a repository, allowing MySQL only companies to give us a try.
- AD/LDAP Wizard
- Easily configure integration with AD/LDAP – no more editing files.
For a deeper dive into the features, click here.